If investing your years of saving in LIC policy, well done! You are taking absolutely right and most stable decisions in your life. Congratz! But hold on, which payment methods have you planned to opt for paying LIC premium? If thinking about again outdated and hectic process to visit LIC branch office and then standing in a long queue of payment line than this is the worst you are going to commit with the best decision of LIC investment.
There are many secured LIC online payment methods itself offer by LIC for its customers to pay their premium amount before the due date. Payment for LIC policies can be done online on the LIC official website, net banking via authorized banks, employed LIC agents and several digital apps like freecharge or paytm. The process for every online payment platform of LIC is same to some extent and can easily proceed your premium payment within 5 minutes.
Digital wallets– As mobile technology improves, their demand rapidly increases. Now it becomes easy for LIC policyholder to make use of their smartphone and download e-apps like paytm, mobikwik, Tezetc and pay their due in LIC Online Payment premium anytime and from any corner of the world just with good internet connectivity. These are considered the most ideal and beneficial platform because it does not just provide instant premium payment facilities but also provide cashback facilities in return.
LIC official website– One another reliable option to make LIC online payment is its own portal through which payment procedure hardly take minutes to proceed and don’t require much formality to fulfill rather your policy number which you want to make payment for. Also, you need to enter your login Id and password which directly land you to the payment page.
Payment through Credit/debit card– You are also allowed to make LIC premium payment for your policy using your credit or debit card. The process to make payment via is easy to proceed with and will be undertaken via IDBI bank gateway. All you need to login to official website of the LIC then click the circle against ‘IDBI Gateway’. Mention your card type, its detail, enter the amount of due premium, click on pay and that’s it.
What are the benefits policyholders will be enrolled for making an online payment?
- Once you registered your details there is no more need to make further registration with any of the platforms you opt to make the LIC premium payment.
- There is no delay of time you will encounter from payment process to receipt obtain procedure.
- Your personal and policy information will be encrypted and not shared with anyone.
- You can make the online payment without bearing additional cost neither stepping to the branch of LIC.
- Avail rewards in return in the form of a bonus point which you can redeem instant or later depends on your choice. Also get cashback, exciting coupon and many other offers in return, using digital wallets for payment.
In order to make the best utilization of your productive time and money use the afore-mentioned platform as your ideal LIC online payment platform and get yourself rid of any stress.